It's a "game" show It's a "game" show

WHAT ARE THEY SAYING!?

I had to turn up my speakers pretty high to just to hear a penguin making inaudible sounds. Nice choice of music, that's about it.

WWWMR WWWMR

Too Short

I don't want to sound like an echo but you could've done a lot more with this. Nice animation and art style though. Good luck in the brackets!

Let us Go Let us Go

Pretty Ok

The jokes were ok and I like how he doesn't know he's in a game show, that was pretty creative. One this I didn't like was the animation. It was kind of choppy and didn't really flow well. 6/10 3/5 Good luck in TOFA. So far you are only up against 3 people

someplaceelse responds:

thanx for the review. :O

Icy Gifts Icy Gifts

More Levels!

Beat it and got every medal! Great game but needs more levels!

Build a Beard! 2.0 Build a Beard! 2.0

Creepy As Fuck

No matter how much you "dress him up" he still looks like a psycho killer who will stab you in your sleep while sporting an array of pubic hair littered around his face.

I'm just sayin'.

ToxMace responds:

shhhhhhh... don't tell them....

Target Game (Peter) Target Game (Peter)

Could Be Good But...

I like how you tried to put challenge into it, but the difficulty shouldn't just jump around like that. Also I found a glitch where my score kept reseting and after awhile, it stopped raising all together. Just add some more graphics, sound and better difficulty to this game and you might have something!

MomGiveMeFood responds:

Yeah, I do agree the scoring and graphics are bad, but I did this pretty quickly at (flash) camp. I would fix the problems but I don't have flash at home. I am hoping to get flash for Christmas and I will try and fix it then. Thanks for the feedback.

Banana Run Loop Banana Run Loop

Run!

Run Banana Run!

Not Cool!!! Not Cool!!!

I don't get it.

I looked into this joke as much as possible and I just don't get it.