Icy Gifts Icy Gifts

More Levels!

Beat it and got every medal! Great game but needs more levels!

Build a Beard! 2.0 Build a Beard! 2.0

Creepy As Fuck

No matter how much you "dress him up" he still looks like a psycho killer who will stab you in your sleep while sporting an array of pubic hair littered around his face.

I'm just sayin'.

ToxMace responds:

shhhhhhh... don't tell them....

Target Game (Peter) Target Game (Peter)

Could Be Good But...

I like how you tried to put challenge into it, but the difficulty shouldn't just jump around like that. Also I found a glitch where my score kept reseting and after awhile, it stopped raising all together. Just add some more graphics, sound and better difficulty to this game and you might have something!

MomGiveMeFood responds:

Yeah, I do agree the scoring and graphics are bad, but I did this pretty quickly at (flash) camp. I would fix the problems but I don't have flash at home. I am hoping to get flash for Christmas and I will try and fix it then. Thanks for the feedback.

Exit Path Exit Path

Really great, one problem.

You could easily cheat with the pause button.

Recoil 1.3 Recoil 1.3

Ugh! Wall Jumping!

This game almost reached perfection, but once you get to the wall jumping sections, good god! I died so many times when I was forced to wall jump! I eventually got a little better at it and I could get the timing but, that was still many levels after you introduced it! If u ever make a sequel, and u really should, please fix the wall jumping!

Wheelie Car Wheelie Car

How?

How are you supposed to play this? Everytime i cross the finish line I get the game over screen! Anyway the music was good then it got repetitive.

Holiday Hop Holiday Hop

Good Game

Is there an end to this game or is it endless? Either way, it is a fun game.

VicBiss responds:

You can beat it if you get to the very top.

Eight Ball Madness Eight Ball Madness

Ok Game

U should remake this game because it seems like a good game but the mouse is way sensitive. So I give a 7/10 and a 3/5

flaminggranny responds:

In the game comments I mentioned that you can adjust mouse sensitivity in the options menu.

the swampy road ver 1.1 the swampy road ver 1.1

Ugh!

1st of all, the music is terrible! 2nd- Every thing looks all boring and stale! 3rd- The controls could be so much better! If u plan on remaking this game, make it so that it is playable and good to listen to. I'm giving u a 2/10 for effort.