It's a "game" show It's a "game" show

WHAT ARE THEY SAYING!?

I had to turn up my speakers pretty high to just to hear a penguin making inaudible sounds. Nice choice of music, that's about it.

WWWMR WWWMR

Too Short

I don't want to sound like an echo but you could've done a lot more with this. Nice animation and art style though. Good luck in the brackets!

Let us Go Let us Go

Pretty Ok

The jokes were ok and I like how he doesn't know he's in a game show, that was pretty creative. One this I didn't like was the animation. It was kind of choppy and didn't really flow well. 6/10 3/5 Good luck in TOFA. So far you are only up against 3 people

someplaceelse responds:

thanx for the review. :O

The Optimist Gladiator The Optimist Gladiator

Funny

I liked the style of humor but I took a few points off for the animation quality. Otherwise, I do like the idea and how this was written.

8/10 and 4/5

Justin And His Snail Justin And His Snail

Great Story

In a mere 30 seconds, you were able to create the perfect bond between man and snail. You really showed that the deeper meaning of this flash is how mankind treats it's invaluable possessions and how people take life for granted. That sir, is excellent writing.

Pokemon Black/White Hype Pokemon Black/White Hype

Nice

You rushed some on the lip syncing but otherwise pretty funny animation

KeeganMcFly responds:

Thanks broski!

Angry Scott : Ninja! Angry Scott : Ninja!

Pretty Good

The animation was pretty fluent and I like the sounds. Only problem, it is too short. This idea really could have been extended. I will definitely will be looking out for more of your stuff!

ZoVies responds:

There will be more soon... :3

Marco and Dave Short Marco and Dave Short

Nice Little Cartoon

The animation was pretty nice and so were some of the jokes. Like you said the voices need a little fixing and you need to talk louder but this gave me a little laugh.

Scissors Scissors

LOL

Nice twist! Was not expecting that!

Short Shorts! Short Shorts!

Amusing

I chuckled a bit, but it was mildly entertaining

BillyNapalm responds:

I am mildly pleased by your comment, so we're officially even.